- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Kardashians are more than keeping up with last season’s premiere audience — they’re improving on it.
Sunday’s seventh season debut of Keeping Up With the Kardashians at 9 p.m. attracted nearly 3 million people with a 16 percent increase in viewers over last season’s premiere audience. It also fared well with the advertiser-coveted 18-49 audience, attracting nearly 2 million people in that group and 1.5 million women in the demo.
KUWTK led in to the premiere of new series Mrs. Eastwood & Company at 10 p.m., which attracted 1.1 million viewers.
In contrast, Kourtney & Kim Take New York premiered to 3.2 million viewers and Khloe & Lamar debuted to about 2.6 million total viewers.
On the KUWTK premiere, the family reunited amid reports that Khloe Kardashian doesn’t share the same father as her siblings. Kris Jenner’s affair around the time Khloe would’ve been conceived complicates the situation. So like a good mom, Jenner decides they should all get DNA tests.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day