- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It all started when Olbermann Tweeted, “Who walks out on @PiersMorgan tonight? I’m betting on…the audience (as usual).”
Morgan immediately responded on Twitter to the Current TV anchor, “More watch me in Belgium than you globally RT @KeithOlbermann: Who walks out on @PiersMorgan tonight? I’m betting on the audience (as usual).”
Morgan added, “Come on and debate with me you big coward @KeithOlbermann – or are you too busy with your 40,000 viewers a night?”
Olbermann wrote shortly after, “Just to wrap this up, most recent of 12 pleadings by @PiersMorgan that I appear on his show arrived 7/26. After he “banned me for life.”
Later, Morgan turned his attention to O’Donnell, who ended the interview after she was questioned about her views on gay marriage, which she describes in her new book.
” Wow. Just stirred in San Diego to hear part-time witch @ChristineOD has tried turning me into a sexist, harassing toad on the @todayshow,” wrote Morgan.
“I fear poor @ChristineOD is suffering from amnesia about our interview. So, to help, we’re going to re-air the whole thing tonight: CNN 9pm,” he added.
After storming off the set, O’Donnell called Morgan a “cheeky bugger.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day