- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fallon introduced his “country-music duo” in the context of the website FML.com, where users tell stories ending in “FML” (f— my life), explaining that he and Urban sing about the very same topic.
“That’s interesting because I’m actually in a country-music duo, and our band name is FML,” Fallon told the audience. So Urban and Fallon, adopting a Southern accent, took the stage with a guitar and a banjo to sing some country songs inspired by the website.
One verse began, “Today I heard water dripping from the back of our house. I went to investigate, only to find a man peeing on our garden gnome. FML.”
But perhaps Fallon’s favorite was “Today my boss fired me via text message. I don’t have a text-message plan. So basically I paid 25 cents to get fired. FML.”
Watch the full video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier