- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime’s Masters of Sex is adding another player.
Keke Palmer has joined in a recurring capacity on the second season, the pay cabler announced Wednesday. She will play Coral, a nanny hired by the Masters to care for their new baby.
Masters of Sex stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan as real-life pioneers of human sexuality, William Masters and Virginia Johnson. The series chronicles their unusual lives, romance and pop culture trajectory.
Actress-singer Palmer can next be seen in the Drew Barrymore-produced horror film Animal, which will be released in June. She also stars in Queen Latifah‘s Brotherly Love and Imperial Dreams, which debuted at Sundance. She most recently co-starred in Lifetime’s A Trip to Bountiful.
Production on Masters of Sex begins later this month in Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade