- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Knock Knock Live has found its co-hosts.
Country artist and TV personality Kellie Pickler, actress-singer Adrienne Bailon, TV host Ross Mathews, rapper Jordan “Shorty” Johnson and TV and radio personality Chuey Martinez will join host Ryan Seacrest on the Fox wish-fulfillment series.
Seacrest will anchor the show live from a Los Angeles studio, while his team — Pickler, Bailon, Mathews, Johnson and Martinez — will travel across America giving unsuspecting people a chance to win big prizes and meet their favorite celebrities including David Beckham, Luke Bryan, Common, Florida Georgia Line, Mike Holmes, Lea Michele and Meghan Trainor.
Knock Knock Live is produced by Dick Clark Productions and Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment. Seacrest, Fuller, Michael Herwick, Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan, Mark Bracco, Stijn Bakkers and Nicolle Yaron serve as executive producers. The series will premiere on Tuesday, July 21 at 9:00 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day