- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Interest in The Kennedys appears to be waning on ReelzChannel.
The third installment of the controversial miniseries – developed and then dropped by the History channel – averaged 841,000 viewers on Tuesday night, according to Nielsen data supplied by the network.
That’s down nearly 35 percent from Monday’s premiere, which averaged 1.3 million viewers for its two-part premiere, according to Nielsen.
According to a press release issued Monday, Sunday’s premiere was watched by 1.9 million viewers, the “highest ratings in the network’s five-year history.” But that number was actually the combined viewership of the premiere plus one repeat airing, said a ReelzChannel spokesperson.
According to final Nielsen numbers, the two-episode, two-hour premiere was watched by 1.3 million viewers.
Last night’s episode – “Bay of Pigs” – pulled in a total of 1.7 million viewers over the course of its premiere and three repeat airings.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day