- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stephen Curry and Cam Newton are among several top athletes who have signed on to take part in the 2016 Kids’ Choice Sports Awards.
The Golden State Warriors basketball star and the Carolina Panthers quarterback will participate in the third annual awards show.
In addition, Nickelodeon has lined up Nick Cannon, along with several other top athletes, to hit the stage at UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles.
Also taking part are Curry’s Warriors teammate Klay Thompson and fellow NBA pro Iman Shumpert (Cleveland Cavaliers); NFL players Antonio Brown (Pittsburgh Steelers) and Von Miller (Denver Broncos); MLB player Prince Fielder (Texas Rangers); NHL player Tyler Toffoli (Los Angeles Kings); Triple Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza (American Pharoah); professional snowboarder Jamie Anderson; and professional skateboarders Leticia Bufoni and Tony Hawk.
The awards show is set to tape Thursday and will air from 8-9:30 p.m. ET/PT July 17.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day