- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Moses is going from Wisteria Lane to searching for who killed Rosie Larsen.
Moses will play Lt. Carlson, a new detective who joins the Seattle police department and the investigation into Rosie’s death. He will appear in at least eight episodes of the nuanced drama.
The drama’s controversial first season ended with Linden (Mireille Enos) boarding a plane to California join her fiancé in California only to learn that her partner, Holder (Joel Kinnaman), fabricated evidence involving their prime suspect in the case.
Moses is currently reprising his role as Paul Young on the final season of ABC’s Desperate Housewives. The Killing role reunites Moses with AMC, where he played Herman “Duck” Phillips on the network’s Mad Men from 2007-10.
Repped by Innovative Artists and the Coronel Group, Moses’ credits also include stints on Criminal Minds, Covert Affairs, Castle and Drop Dead Diva.
The Killing returns in the spring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day