- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian revealed an itchy rash on her E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Sunday night.
She is horrified to find out it’s a skin condition called psoriasis and not curable, although it is treatable.
“My career is doing ad campaigns and photo swimsuit photoshoots!” she laments. Indeed, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed her family made $65 million last year.
“People don’t understand the pressure on me to look perfect,” she adds. “When I gain a pound, I’m in the tabloids.” She then asks the doctor, “I’m not going to get this on my face, am I?”
When the dermatologist recommends she lead an “easier, slower-paced life,” Kardashian bemoans, “That’s just not possible.”
Kardashian also wrote on her blog, “I head to the dermatologist after I discover a weird rash on my legs. Khloe freaks me out saying it’s ringworm, but it turns out I have psoriasis!! My mom has had psoriasis for years, so it’s good that I can talk to her about it.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day