- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian knows she and Kanye West weren’t a conventional choice for the cover of Vogue, but she told Seth Meyers on Tuesday’s Late Night that being part of many firsts in their selection makes it mean even more to them.
“I know we’re — it’s the first of a lot. They were telling us Kanye’s the first rapper to be on and I’m the first reality person to be on and the first interracial couple, so all of these just mean so much to Kanye and I.”
PHOTOS: Kanye West’s 20 Most Jaw-Dropping Quotes
Kardashian added that it’s the “biggest dream come true” for her to grace the legendary fashion magazine.
“Just to be in the same name as so many amazing people that have been on the cover is such an honor and to have Anna Wintour pick us …,” she said.
PHOTOS: The Kardashian Family’s Summer of Bummers
The reality TV star also talked about the challenges of keeping the cover shoot a secret and her plans for her upcoming wedding to West, including how she felt like Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and the City movie, trying on a bunch of wedding dresses for Vogue ahead of her nuptials.
Kardashian’s probably hoping for a happier wedding day than the one depicted in the movie, though.
Watch her full interview on Late Night below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day