- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first episode saw Humphries relocating to his home in Minnesota after living with Kim and her sister Kourtney, boyfriend Scott Disick and son Mason wasn’t working out.
In the second episode, viewers saw Kim go to Minnesota to try and talk Kris back into living together in New York.
But, the discussion didn’t go well.
“It was ridiculous,” Kris said of living in the shared hotel room. “My training is important and if I can’t get it done and there are too many distractions – of Mason and Scott and Kourtney fighting and all living in the same place – it’s easier to stay here.”
Kris then walked into a different room, but Kim followed behind, telling him, “I came all the way out here to like talk to you and to hang out here but all you’re really caring about is basketball. If you’re married there has to be another priority.”
Throughout Kim’s arguments, Kris continued to repeat, “You don’t want me to resent you, do you?” until Kim got fed up and stormed out, saying, “I’ll go pack and we’ll go live in separate cities,” she said. “I’ll Skype you to say bye.”
The episode ended with the duo making up and returning to New York together…though as viewers know, that resolution didn’t last long.
Watch part of the episode below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day