- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Less than one-week after her fairytale wedding to NBA star Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian is expected in New York City to begin filming Season 2 of Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
It had been widely reported that the newlyweds would postpone their honeymoon, but cameras spotted the duo at Los Angeles Airport on Monday Aug. 22 as they jetted off to an undisclosed location. According to Us Weekly, sources say the new Mr. and Mrs. Humphries will visit Paris and a few other European locales.
Following a lavish wedding in Montecito, California, the couple will continue to celebrate upon their return to the states. Contrary to rumors that the Humphries will have a second wedding in New York, the E! Reality star took to Twitter to clear up rumors.
“There are rumors of a 2nd wedding in NY. This is NOT true!!” she wrote. “Our friends Jason Binn & Colin Cowie are throwing us a welcome to NY party!”
Kardashian met her beau while filming the first season of Kourtney and Kim Take New York in late 2010. They became engaged after a whirlwind six-month romance.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day