- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kardashian is currently dating rapper Kanye West and is pregnant with their first child, due in July. But she’s still legally married to the NBA player, who is seeking an annulment, claiming fraud.
When asked about the divorce, Kardashian told Letterman: “The only legal way to get an annulment is if fraud were involved, so that’s what tricky. So he is suing me for an annulment based on the fact that I frauded him into marrying him for publicity.”
Kardashian said that in her case, fraud was not a factor.
Chimed in Kourtney: “But I think if she was going to do it for publicity, she’d pick someone that people knew.”
Kim added that she has “been trying for almost two years now, um, to wrap it up, but it’s, you know, it’s hard.” She said she also wants Humphries “to be happy and I want us to move on, and that’s really what I want, is just to move on.”
Kardashian’s August 2011 wedding aired on E! Entertainment Television in a special titled Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event. She filed for divorce 72 days later after the ceremony.
The Kardashian sisters are making the talk show rounds to promote the new season of E!’s Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, which premieres at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Late Show airs at 11:35 weeknights on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day