- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian‘s two-part, four-hour wedding special on E! drew strong ratings for the cable network.
On Sunday night, the first part of Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event averaged 4.4 million total viewers from 8-10 p.m. Roughly 2.8 million (or a 2.56 rating) belonged in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic.
Monday’s episode, which showed the actual wedding between Kardashian and New Jersey Nets basketball player Kris Humphries, drew an average of 4 million viewers from 9-11 p.m. Among adults 18-49, Kim’s Fairytale Wedding posted a 2.51 rating (or 2.7 million).
The ratings performances for both episodes are strong for a cable network, but Keeping Up With the Kardashians outdrew the two-parter in total viewership at least once before with the fifth season premiere (4.7 million).
Following the first part of Kardashian’s wedding on Sunday, Kendra benefited from the strong lead-in, drawing 2.7 million viewers. At 10:30 p.m., Dirty Soap lured in 1.1 million — its most-watched telecast so far.
Following the special on Monday, Chelsea Lately at 11 p.m. set a record for highest viewership, drawing 1.8 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
We Are Lady Parts
Behind The Screen