- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
E! has set the dates for the behind-the-scenes look at the preparation for Kim Kardashian‘s wedding.
Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event will air in two parts on Sunday, Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. and Monday, Oct. 10 at 9 p.m. The special will go inside Kardashian and fiance Kris Humphries‘ wedding, from the wedding planning to the parties to the couple’s actual wedding day, which will take place Aug. 20 in Montecito, Calif.
Kardashian, who stars on E!’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians, got engaged to the NBA player earlier this year after six months of dating. Vera Wang will design Kardashian’s wedding gown; the family friend also designed the dress for sister Khloe when she wed basketball player Lamar Odom in 2009.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
The Flight Attendant