- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Thursday night’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finale, it was announced that Kim Richards checked into rehab — before leaving a week later.
An inebriated Kim and her sister Kyle got into a huge fight at Taylor‘s birthday party, as their husbands looked on in shock.
Kim fumed to her co-stars on the Bravo reality show: “I don’t really enjoy any of your company.”
When her sister asked her who she was talking about, Kim pointed at her and told her to “watch your step.”
The feud escalated, with Kim leaving the party in tears, and Kyle storming out, saying, “We are done. You’re on your own now Kim.”
That’s when an interstitial on the screen announced that Kim’s family checked her into rehab, and the sisters haven’t spoken since.
The Hollywood Reporter first wrote Thursday that Kyle and her husband Mauricio Umansky have purchased a $3 million Bel-Air home, and are in the process of selling the residence in which they appeared on the Bravo reality show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day