- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Kardashians have been accused of doing many things in their bid to grow their success, but the latest bizarre rumor has the sisters laughing and E! calling foul.
“It would be perfect,” the E! Insider tells the website. “Kourtney can help Khloe, it would add an interesting new wrinkle to their family dynamic. Not to mention, it would be ratings gold.”
An E! spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter the report is “completely false, and yes, ridiculous.” The sisters also laughed off the news.
“Ha! I guess there’s a rumor that [Kourtney] is giving Lamar and I her baby,” Khloe tweeted. “Gosh, Kourt that’s so generous of you!”
She followed that with, “Where the hell do [peeps] come up with this s–t? Like are you serious?”
Kourtney laughed it off by responding to her sister, “Its all because of you babe! I would do anything for u!”
In late-November, Kourtney announced she and boyfriend of five years, Scott Disick, are expecting baby No. 2. Their son Mason just turned two years old. Khloe married NBA player, Lamar Odom, in September 2009. The couple have said they want to have children, but I expect they’re willing to keep trying for their own.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day