- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jenner, a frequent guest of daytime talk shows and guest host for The Talk and Today, is in talks with Twentieth TV for her own series that could get a test run on Fox-owned stations as soon as the summer of 2013.
A rep for Twentieth TV declined to comment on whether the talk show is a go at this time but did add that “Kris Jenner sure would have a lot to talk about.”
Fox TV stations issued the following statement: “There is a line out the door of people who want to do a test on the Fox television stations.”
The 56-year-old has already parlayed Keeping Up With the Kardashians into a reality franchise for E! and has been rumored to be interested in her own daytime vehicle for some time.
A six-week test run would be a natural first step, as that has led to full syndicated runs for Wendy Williams and, starting next year, Bethenny Frankel.
If a Jenner deal does pan out, she’ll be entering a crowded playing field. This fall alone has seen launches of shows hosted by Katie Couric, Steve Harvey, Jeff Probst and Twentieth TV’s Ricki Lake.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day