- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kris Jenner is breaking into daytime.
In addition to the Keeping Up with The Kardashian’s matriarch’s new gig on The Talk, Jenner will serve as a guest host on the TODAY show in October, a rep for the reality star told The Hollywood Reporter.
It was announced on Thursday, Aug. 25 that Jenner had been tapped for a two-week stint on the CBS daytime talk show, The Talk, as a temporary replacement for Sharon Osbourne, who had requested a brief leave of absence to spend time with her husband. Jenner’s position with the show will not be permanent, her rep explained.
The news comes a week after reports that Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini will not be returning to the show for its second season. Comedian Sheryl Underwood will join the program as co-host.
NBC did not immediately return THR’s request for comment on Jenner’s upcoming TODAY appearance, which is scheduled for sometime in October.
Jenner can currently be seen on the seventh season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Sunday night’s at 10 p.m. on E!.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant