- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On the heels of announcing two big roles filled to be filled by Maura Tierney and Marc Warren, The Good Wife is adding another big name to its large roster of guest actors in the upcoming fourth season.
Broadway veteran and Emmy winner Kristin Chenoweth, who most recently starred on ABC’s axed GCB, joins the series as a recurring character during the September season premiere.
Also starring on Pushing Daisies and appearing in a string of well-received Glee cameos, Chenoweth will play a political reporter who tries to uncover professional (and personal) dirt on the secretly separated Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Peter (Chris Noth) Florrick.
The third big addition to the upcoming season, Chenoweth will help fill the gap left by several recurring guests who have since booked new series. Repeat Good Wife actors Matthew Perry, Mamie Gummer and Tim Guinee are among those in pilots that were picked up for the new season.
Still, that hasn’t stopped many Good Wife guests with other gigs. Raising Hope‘s Martha Plimpton and True Blood‘s Carrie Preston have both continued to make appearances.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day