- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The game is like Pictionary but with clay, and one partner has to sit behind the other while sculpting a figure. “Oh God, Lord help us all,” said Chenoweth when she saw her card said “Candlestick.”
Chenoweth crawled under Sudeikis‘ arm to sculpt, saying she was too small to just put her arms under his. Despite being nervous, she made a candlestick and blew on it, and Sudeikis successfully guessed the word.
“It was either that or Big Bird’s birthday gift,” said Sudeikis, joking about the phallic yellow object.
“Get real close,” Jonas told Fallon when it was their turn. As Fallon shaped the orange clay, Jonas yelled out, “It looks like a swam, a duck, a bird — a giraffe!” Sudeikis made sexual jokes with the next clay product, and then it was time for the four team members to face off for a final round of creating a saxophone.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day