- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Talk about a terrible way to spend a Saturday night.
Kyra Sedgwick had a bit of a kitchen mishap over the weekend that resulted in her slicing off the tip of a finger and sending her to the ER.
Her husband, Kevin Bacon, posted on his WhoSay account two photos of the former star of The Closer: One shows her in what appears to be a hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around her bloody hand. A second picture seemingly was post-treatment, with her displaying a massive bandage wrapped around the index finger on her left hand while giving the thumbs-up sign with her right hand.
So how did it happen?
“@kyrasedgwick in the ER. Kale isn’t ALLWAYS HEALTHY… if you chop the end of your finger off,” Bacon wrote.
The Following star later added: “My Baby is fine. All good. Still can’t find the tip of that finger.”
Sedgwick, who won a Golden Globe and an Emmy for her role on TNT’s 2005-12 drama series The Closer, more recently starred in horror film The Possession.
Bacon, meanwhile, is receiving Emmy buzz for his role on Fox’s serial killer drama The Following.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day