- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The L Word alum Rose Rollins is heading to Shondaland.
The actress has booked a supporting role in ABC drama pilot The Catch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
See more The Faces of Pilot Season 2015
The Catch centers on Alice, a gutsy female forensic accountant (The Killing‘s Mireille Enos) who exposes fraud for a living and has finally found fulfillment both at work and in love until a case comes along that threatens to turn her world upside down.
Rollins will play Andie Derringer, Evan’s (Alimi Ballard) wife who is confused when she finds out that Alice didn’t know her fiancé Kieran (Damon Dayoub) was lying to her the entire time.
Read more TV Pilots 2015: The Complete Guide
Hannibal‘s Jennifer Schur will pen the script for ABC Studios and executive produce alongside Shondaland’s Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers. Helen Gregory and Atkinson will co-executive produce. JulieAnne Robinson will also exec produce and direct the pilot. The cast also includes Jacky Ido, Jay Hayden and Elvy Yost.
Rollins, who next appears in Pixels, is repped by Innovative and Elevate. Her credits include Bosch and Chase.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day