- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime is getting an early start on building buzz for its The L Word sequel.
The premium cable network on Thursday released the first footage for Generation Q, the eight-episode revival featuring original stars Jennifer Beals, Leisha Hailey and Katherine Moennig.
With a new cast — Arienne Mandi, Micah Lee, Jacqueline Toboni, Rosanny Zayas and Sepideh Moafi — this edition follows the group as they experience love, heartbreak, sex, setbacks and success in L.A., just as the original did.
In the series, Beals (Bette), Moennig (Shane) and Hailey (Alice) move to Silver Lake and explore how their lives have changed in the decade since creator Ilene Chaiken’s original went off the air. Marja-Lewis Ryan serves as showrunner on the new series. (Click here to read an extensive interview with Ryan about her vision for the sequel.)
Check out the new footage, above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print