- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A possible shooting took place Thursday near a film set in Los Angeles.
Officer William Cooper of the Los Angeles Police Department told The Hollywood Reporter that officers were called to a “possible shooting” at approximately 2:56 p.m. at Hartford Avenue and West 5th Street. Officers canvassed the area for a suspect, but were unable to locate anyone.
Cooper confirmed that the location was “a film set.”
Sources tell THR that the incident took place near the filming location of ABC’s police drama The Rookie, starring Nathan Fillion as an LAPD officer. The shooting took place as The Rookie was changing locations. The production broke early and was in the midst of moving to a different location — away from where the incident occurred — when the shooting took place. The crew took shelter until police arrived on the scene.
No injuries were reported, according to Cooper.
ABC and reps for producers ABC Signature declined comment.
Lesley Goldberg contributed to this report.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day