- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Late-night hosts took issue with President Donald Trump’s comments about adult film actress Stormy Daniels on Tuesday. Trump called Daniels, née Stephanie Clifford, “Horseface” in a tweet a day after a federal judge dismissed Daniels’ defamation lawsuit against the president.
“Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer,” Trump tweeted.
Daniels fired back in her own tweet that “he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self-control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.”
On The Late Show, Stephen Colbert read Trump’s tweet during his monologue (in his Trump voice), then added, ” “Yes, Horseface. You heard it straight from the horse’s ass.”
Over on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, host Jimmy Kimmel acted affronted by Trump’s remark about the actress. “Well, that’s not a very nice thing to say about a lady you made brief, sputtering love to after being spanked by a magazine with your face on it, is it?” Kimmel asked, referring to Daniels’ account of the relationship.
Kimmel also couldn’t resist some equine puns. “The reason Stormy reminds him of a horse is because after they had sex, he had to pony up $130,000,” he joked.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers