- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Law & Order: SVU‘s Donald Trump-inspired episode is back on the books.
The episode, titled “Unstoppable,” is now scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 16 — eight days after the presidential election between Trump and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
Details about the installment, as well as a short promo for the hour, were first unveiled earlier this month. The episode was set to air on Oct. 26, before Election Day on Nov. 8. However, just days later, NBC pulled it to be held until after the final Trump-Clinton showdown.
The episode stars Gary Cole as a politician whose campaign goes haywire when several women go public with damaging accusations. Likewise, Trump’s numbers have dropped following accusations about lewd behavior and sexual harassment from several women, including one contestant from his former NBC reality show, The Apprentice. A video in which Trump discussed groping women and other lewd behavior captured on a hot mic while he was filming a 2005 Access Hollywood segment also was leaked.
The preview for “Unstoppable,” which has remained online despite the scheduling uncertainty, features Cole as a self-proclaimed “handsome, charming millionaire. … Women throw themselves at me.”
Check out the video below:
Law & Order: SVU airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day