- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Rollins women are getting back together on Wednesday’s episode of Law & Order: SVU. And Amanda (Kelli Giddish) is less than pleased.
The episode marks Virginia Madsen‘s debut as Beth, Rollins’ “very protective” mom who comes to town to throw her pregnant daughter a baby shower. In The Hollywood Reporter‘s exclusive first-look photos, the event looks to be a fancy affair, but not one without complications, at least according to the troubling looks on both mother and daughter’s faces.
That may be because evidence tied to a famous violinist’s rape that is being investigated by Rollins’ colleagues, somehow leads to the detective’s fugitive sister Kim (returning guest star Lindsay Pulsipher).
Mama Rollins is all smiles when she stages a family reunion of some sort, but Amanda doesn’t share the sentiment. (Probably because an NYPD detective appearing with her fugitive sister in public isn’t exactly the best idea.)
Law & Order: SVU airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina