- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Law & Order: SVU will be doing things a little differently in an upcoming episode.
The long-running NBC drama has tapped Big Love grad Melora Walters and Kingdom alum Joanna Going for an episode that breaks from the traditional Law & Order structure and instead plays as one long interview scene between Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and a woman who believes she was raped.
Titled “Something Happened,” the episode is set to air Wednesday, Nov. 29.
Walters, whose other credits include Cold Mountain, The Butterfly Effect and Dead Poets Society, is repped by Don Buchwald and Associates, Media Vision Artists, Shelter Entertainment Group and Jackoway Tyerman.
In addition to Kingdom, Going’s credits include House of Cards and Mad Men. She is repped by AKA Talent and Vanguard Entertainment Group.
The duo join recent season 19 guest stars including Brooke Shields and Will Chase.
Law & Order: SVU airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day