- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mad Men did not get off to the most auspicious start during the first day of production for its final season. A crewmember says the AMC drama was filming at Los Angeles International Airport when the shooting, which has already left two dead, took place in the neighboring terminal.
“We are filming at LAX. Gun fire. Locked down. Evacuating,” wrote Woods. “Terminal 4. Forced back inside for safety.”
Woods, who joined the series during its fifth season (according to IMDB), went on to say that it was Mad Men‘s first day back in production.
It was not immediately clear which regular castmembers, if any, were filming. Reps for both AMC and producer Lionsgate TV declined to comment.
Actor James Franco, Bachelor host Chris Harrison and singer Joe Jonas were also among those at LAX this morning.
AMC recently announced that the final season of Mad Men would be split in two, in a similar fashion to Breaking Bad, airing seven episodes in spring 2014 and seven more in spring 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day