- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glee‘s September 20 Season 3 premiere is fastly approaching and bits of insider details are starting to creep out.
The latest culprit to reveal set secrets? Show star Lea Michele, whose character Rachel Berry will start her senior year at McKinley High this season.
Here are three new details she revealed about the Fox show’s upcoming episodes.
1. “In Season 1, we did a lot of classic rock songs — or not even so much classic rock, but songs you haven’t seen in the Top 10 in awhile,” she said recently. “I definitely think they’re going to do more of that this year — taking songs that used to be incredibly popular and reinventing them.”
2. As for her character specifically, Michele told The Hollywood Reporter, “I know that she’s going to be in the school musical. I have some awesome story lines with Darren Criss, Chris Colfer and I’ll be singing a lot of Broadway, as always.”
3. Expect the show’s story lines to stay focused on “the core group of kids,” said the star, who explained, “This is their senior year, some of them. People definitely want to see where they’re going to go.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day