- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What better day for the producers of the online series, Leap Year, to announce its second season renewal than on Feb. 29?
Filming on the comedy series’ sophomore season begins in early-March with a summer premiere date planned for Hulu and Mashable, among other online and mobile platforms.
Season 2’s guest stars include Emma Caulfield (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Steven Weber (Wings), and returning guest stars Craig Bierko (Boston Legal), Julie Warner (Crash), and Josh Malina (Scandal). Cameo appearances are also planned for tech leaders Randi Zuckerberg (formerly of Facebook), Reddit and Breadpig Co-founder Alexis Ohanian, and What’s Trending Host Shira Lazar. And ths sophomore seaons includes a storyline featuring TechStars Founder and CEO, David Cohen and Managing Director, David Tisch.
Leap Year stars series creator/executive producer Wilson Cleveland, co-writer/director Yuri Baranovsky, Alexis Boozer, Daniela DiIorio, and Drew Lanning as friends who launch a technology startup called C3D.
Season 2 picks up with the crew trying to bring their holographic web conferencing device to market.
It is produced for Hiscox in collaboration with CJP Digital Media and Happy Little Guillotine Films.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day