- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fairly Legal, starring Sarah Shahi as mediator Kate Reed, aired for two seasons on USA after debuting in January 2011.
The sophomore run ended in June with a season finale that averaged 2.5 million viewers. Shahi has already landed a major recurring gig on sister network NBC’s firefighter drama Chicago Fire.
Fairly Legal, created by Michael Sardo, also starred Michael Trucco, Virginia Williams and Baron Vaughn. Prior to the launch of season two, the series tapped Peter Ocko as new showrunner and introduced a new character played by Ryan Johnson.
USA recently announced the return dates for Suits, Necessary Roughness and White Collar, and will launch new drama Graceland from Jeff Eastin next summer. There has been no official decision on the future of Greg Berlanti’s Political Animals.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro