- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Victor Garber’s Legends time is coming to an end.
The series regular will exit The CW’s DC Comics drama during its current third season as the actor plots his return to Broadway, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The CW and producers Warner Bros. Television declined comment.
Garber has been a regular on the Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim drama since season one, first recurring on The Flash as Martin Stein/Firestorm before teaming with other Arrow-verse stars including Brandon Routh for the super-spinoff.
Garber will return to Broadway to star opposite Bernadette Peters in the Tony-winning revival of Hello, Dolly! He takes over the role from David Hyde Pierce (with Peters stepping in for Bette Midler.) Garber’s first show is Jan. 20.
With Broadway in sight for January and production of Legends in Vancouver, doing both became impossible.
Garber’s departure will be addressed in season three of Legends, though given the time-travel nature of the series, a return is not entirely out of the question.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show