- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Many people are expressing their hope that Leonard Nimoy will live long and prosper.
Nimoy, best known as Spock on Star Trek, was hospitalized recently for chest pains, his former co-star George Takei (Star Trek‘s Sulu) confirmed on Twitter. Nimoy has lung disease, but the exact cause of his most recent pain is unclear.
Here are the other Hollywood figures who are wishing the 83-year-old Nimoy the best.
I am uplifted by the show of love & caring tweeted to my dear friend @TheRealNimoy. I join the chorus of well wishers for a quick recovery!
— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) February 23, 2015
My friend and Star Trek colleague Leonard Nimoy (@TheRealNimoy) was hospitalized with chest pains. Join me in wishing him a speedy recovery.
— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) February 24, 2015
— Peter Mayhew (@TheWookieeRoars) February 23, 2015
Sending good thoughts to @TheRealNimoy
— Bill Prady (@billprady) February 24, 2015
— Morgan Fairchild (@morgfair) February 25, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Friends: The Reunion