- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lethal Weapon is adding a True Blood alum for season two.
Lynn Collins has been tapped for a recurring role on the Fox reboot of the beloved Mel Gibson-Danny Glover film franchise, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actress will play Molly, a likeable, radiant woman with an edge. She is one of Martin Riggs’ (Clayne Crawford) childhood friends; they’ve known each since they were kids in Texas. She moved to California so her 8-year-old son could be near his father, her husband, Jake, while he’s in prison. She’s described as a nice person who wants to do the right thing.
Collins is one of several new recurring actors set for season two, joining SVU alum Michelle Hurd, CSI: Miami vet Rex Linn and newcomer Andrew Creer.
Her other credits include X-Men Origins: Wolverine, John Carter and Covert Affairs. She can currently be seen on the Discovery limited series Manhunt: Unabomber. She is repped by Paradigm and Untitled Entertainment.
Lethal Weapon hails from Warner Bros. TV in association with Lin Pictures and Good Session Productions. Matt Miller, Dan Lin, Jennifer Gwartz and McG exec produce.
Lethal Weapon‘s second season kicks off Sept. 26 on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day