- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT has renewed Leverage for a fifth season.
The cable network has ordered 15 episodes of the drama, starring Timothy Hutton as an insurance investigator-turned-thief, set to air next summer.
Leverage has continued to grow its audience during its four seasons, with episodes this summer up 10 percent compared with Season 3.
“While many shows decline in their second, third or fourth seasons, Leverage has defied the odds and continued to climb,” said Michael Wright, executive vp and head of programming for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies. “More and more viewers are discovering this weekly joy ride through wonderfully complex schemes and con games, all brought to life through smart writing, sharp directing and a terrific cast.”?
The Leverage renewal comes a week after TNT picked up procedural Rizzoli & Isles for a third season. The network also added a second batch of its alien-invasion drama Falling Skies this summer, in addition to picking up rookie Franklin and Bash for a second season and ordering a rebooted Dallas to series.
Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge co-star in the drama produced by Dean Devlin’s Electric Entertainment, with Devlin and creators John Rogers and Chris Downey serving as executive producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day