- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Liam Neeson can make just about anything seem ominous.
The Run All Night star appeared on Wednesday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where he read the children’s book Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, which teaches kids not to jump on the bed.
Although he began reading it with gusto, Neeson quickly tired of reading the story and offered his take on the tale.
“Why is she calling a doctor and not a vet?” Neeson wondered about the mother in the story. “This woman is sick and should be committed to a mental institution.”
On the Late Show, David Letterman welcomed Stevie Wonder. The host informed the legendary music star that he had fond memories of listening to the song “Fingertips Part 2,” which Wonder recorded in his much younger years.
Luckily for Letterman, Wonder had a surprising way of performing the song in the same way that he once did decades ago.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day