- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest “Lie Witness News” makes up ways that Trump will change the White House and asks people for their opinions on said fictional renovations.
One person said the country is “in need of a change” so he’s “open to any new ideas,” like Trump tearing down the current White House and building a “bigger, better” one.
Other interviewees were more skeptical about changes like a champagne fountain and a food court with a McDonald’s in it. One man, however, was perfectly comfortable with replacing the White House with a “50-story penthouse building — gold on the outside, giant T on top.”
The man replied that the White House is the face of our country, and America is going to get bigger and better with Trump, so a renovation is “definitely going to benefit us.” Where did he hear the news? “Tweeter,” of course.
After talking to a gentleman who was convinced that Jimmy Carter had built an outhouse, and talking to another about a water bed with a mirror on top of it, the interviewer asked people to chant with him about making the Christmas tree even larger. They chanted “bigger tree” over and over again, turning the word into bigotry. One woman caught on, “No bigotry in the White House,” she said, laughing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day