- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lifetime’s The Client List found some additional customers in its second airing.
The Jennifer Love Hewitt drama about a Texas housewife who turns to a seemingly traditional day spa in order to make ends meet after her husband splits posted gains in total viewers and four key demographics Sunday.
Episode 2 was up 4 percent week-over-week in total viewers, rising from 2.8 million to 2.9 million and posted gains in the adults 25-54 (up 8 percent to 1.4 million), adults 18-49 (up 8 percent to 1.3 million), women 25-54 (up 21 percent to 1.1 million) and women 18-49 (up 28 percent to 1 million).
Last week’s premiere became Lifetime’s most-watched series launch since Drop Dead Diva on July 12, 2009, according to Nielsen. The initial telefilm on which the series is based drew 3.9 million total viewers for Lifetime in 2010.
The Client List, which is executive produced by Hewitt, airs Sundays at 10 p.m. on Lifetime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day