- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Lifetime has found another companion series to go with Project Runway.
The female-focused cable network has ordered 10 episodes of 24 Hour Catwalk, a reality series in which four designers will compete to create their own collection in one day.
Model/TV personality Alexa Chung has been tapped to host the series in which judges including designer Cynthia Rowley, New York Times fashion editor Derek Blasberg and publicist James LaForce will whittle down contestants to find who has the best vision, talent and endurance to become the next “it” name in fashion.
Jane Street Entertainment will produce 24 Hour Catwalk, with Linda Lea and Donna Macletchie (Food Network’s Next Food Network Star, 24-Hour Restaurant Battle), with Lifetime’s Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway executive producing for Lifetime.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘The Idol’ Stars Defend Controversial Show: “We Always Knew We Were Going to Make Something Provocative”
‘Sex and the City’ Star Evan Handler Says Kim Cattrall’s Cameo in ‘And Just Like That’ Is “Great”
RuPaul's Drag Race
Drag Superstars Trixie and Katya on World of Wonder Series ‘UNHhhh’: “This Show Demystifies Drag”
Kristen Welker Named New Moderator of NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ as Chuck Todd Set to Exit the Program