- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Army Wives hit a series high in total viewers and across key demographics on Sunday night.
The Lifetime drama drew 4.8 million viewers for “On Behalf of a Grateful Nation,” the most-watched episode in series history, which focused on the death of Jeremy Sherwood (Richard Bryant) while in combat.
In adults 18-and-over, Lifetime is touting that Wives drew 4.5 million and in women 18-and-over, the veteran series attracted 3.4 million, both series highs.
In the adults 25-54 demo, the episode drew a season high of 2.3 million and was the program’s third most-watched episode in the demo. Wives also drew season highs in adults 18-49 (2.2 million), women 25-54 (1.8 million) and women 18-49 (1.7 million).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Sydney Sweeney Says Two Family Members Turned Off ‘Euphoria’ and “Walked Out” of the Room
‘Dave’ Breakout Tenea Intriago on Playing a Stalker Opposite Brad Pitt and Finding Humanity in Villains
‘Dear Mama’ Director Allen Hughes on Tupac Shakur’s Legacy: “He Lived More in a Day Than Most in a Year”