- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The secret lives of Lifetime’s Wives will not be told.
The female-skewing cable network has opted to not move forward with its Kim Raver drama pilot The Secret Lives of Wives inspired by Iris Krasnow‘s book of the same name, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Grey’s Anatomy‘s Raver starred in the ensemble drama that explored the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Michelle (Raver), Reed (Criminal Minds’ Salli Richardson), Keaton (Three Rivers’ Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Paranormal Activity 3’s Lauren Bittner).
Jill Gordon (Five) penned the pilot for the Warner Horizon effort and exec produced alongside Dan Lin (Sherlock Holmes) and Jennifer Gwartz (Veronica Mars). Krasnow produced the Lin Pictures in entry.
Lifetime ordered Secret Lives of Wives in July, a month after NBC had already ordered to pilot a similarly titled Jerry Bruckheimer drama called The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives, which remains in contention for the fall at the network.
The news comes a day after Lifetime opted to cancel signature drama Drop Dead Diva after five seasons and a reboot of its long-running scripted hit Army Wives.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day