- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Lohan is heading to CBS.
Just days ahead of the debut of her OWN docuseries, the 27-year-old actress has set a guest-starring stint on multicamera sitcom 2 Broke Girls.
Appearing in the April 14 episode, which marks 2 Broke Girls‘ 8 p.m. time-slot premiere, Lohan will play soon-to-be-bride Claire Guinness, who asks Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As they get to know her, however, it becomes clear that Claire is indecisive.
VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan’s OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer
Lohan’s casting comes at an opportune time for the former Mean Girls star as she readies for the launch of her eight-episode Lindsay show on Oprah Winfrey‘s OWN this weekend. After appearing on Jimmy Fallon‘s inaugural Tonight Show, Lohan continues her media blitz with a return appearance March 6.
On CBS’ part, this comes one day after landing Mila Kunis for a guest spot on Two and a Half Men, which stars her significant other, Ashton Kutcher.
Lohan is repped by Resolution and Untitled. On the television side, she has appeared in Ugly Betty, Glee and Anger Management and hosted Saturday Night Live.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day