- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show, produced by unscripted veterans Bunim/Murray, will be set at a recently opened beach club on the Greek island of Mykonos. The show will follow her and the staff of the Lohan Beach House at work and, presumably, after hours. Think Vanderpump Rules on the Mediterranean.
MTV declined to comment on the show. Other details, such as a title and premiere date, have yet to be released.
The once-ubiquitous Lohan has kept a relatively low profile in recent years, at least in the United States. She has lived in Dubai for several years and has worked sparingly on TV and in film. She recently filmed several episodes of a British comedy called Sick Note, whose second season begins airing July 26 on Sky Atlantic.
Lohan hinted at the MTV show in a New York Times profile in June but didn’t offer details. In addition to the club on Mykonos, she plans to open another in Rhodes.
Bunim/Murray has a history with both MTV and Lohan. The company produced The Real World, Road Rules and Making the Band for MTV, and it produced the 2008 series Living Lohan for E!, which focused on Lindsay’s mother, Dina, and sister, Ali.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day