- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first teaser for Lifetime’s highly anticipated Elizabeth Taylor/Richard Burton telepic Liz & Dick has been released but don’t expect much from star Lindsay Lohan.
STORY: ‘Liz & Dick’ Producer on Lindsay Lohan: ‘We Were Worried We Might Not Get Any Insurance’
The promo, which premiered late Thursday during the Season 10 premiere of Project Runway, features an image of Lohan as Taylor — essentially the exact same photo the female-skewing network released June 6.
Lohan stars as the screen icon opposite True Blood‘s Grant Bowler as the actress’ on-again, off-again love interest Richard Burton.
PHOTOS: Lifetime’s ‘Liz & Dick’: New Images of Lindsay Lohan, Grant Bowler
The production has not been free of controversy, with reports of long workdays for the cast and crew and Lohan making headlines following a car crash in Malibu, among other incidents.
Liz & Dick premieres in the fall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day