- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The official key art for Lifetime’s Liz & Dick telepic has arrived and it could also be promoting star Lindsay Lohan‘s personal life.
The poster for the female-skewing cable network’s TV movie about Elizabeth Taylor and Grant Bowler’s “marriage of the century” features Lohan in a typical Taylor-like pose on equal footing with bold phrases that describe both the Hollywood icon’s famed life as well as the that of its young star.
STORY: ‘Liz & Dick’ Producer on Lindsay Lohan: ‘We Were Worried We Might Not Get Any Insurance at All’
“Scandal,” “child star,” “provocative,” “controversial” and more share space with the pic’s star, who has had a checkered past that also saw its star involved in a fender-bender and health scare during production.
Liz & Dick will premiere in November on Lifetime. Check out the key art, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts on the poster.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day