- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Lohan wants to turn her acting career around.
On the Tonight Show With Jay Leno Tuesday, the actress admitted she “let a lot of my fans down by putting myself in situations when I was young and wasn’t thinking clearly.”
But where does she plan to be in five years? “Hopefully sitting here after I’ve won an Oscar. That would be ideal.”
“As long as I stay focused, then I will be able to achieve what I want to achieve,” added Lohan, who taped the interview on Monday — just a few days after a judge sentenced her to 120 days in jail and community service for violating her parole by allegedly swiping a necklace from a Venice, Calif. jewelry shop.
Lohan says she’s ready to deal with the consequences of her decision.
“I’m a big girl, and I’m gonna do what I’m told to do,” she said, adding that she was “treated the way I should be treated.”
She also confirmed her legal woes won’t affect her role as John Gotti Jr.’s wife, Kim, in the upcoming mobster biopic, set to tape this fall in Lohan’s native New York.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day