- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The former Apprentice and Dancing With the Stars contestant and Soap Talk host will reprise her role as Billie Reed on the NBC soap as a contract player, with her first episode set for March 8, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
While details of her story arc are being kept under wraps, network officials confirm that she will share “explosive” scenes with on-screen mother Kate (Lauren Koslow) and her former flame, Bo (Peter Reckell).
“I am so thrilled to be back and excited to be acting again,” Rinna said. “I have done reality shows, talk shows and I thought, what a great way to come back and play a character that I love to play so much. Feels very full circle — like a new old chapter.”
Rinna played Billie Reed for more than 150 episodes on Days, last appearing in 2005.
Rinna, repped by Rebel Entertainment, begins filming this week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day