- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Liv and Maddie centers on 15-year-old identical twins Liv and Maddie Rooney (played by Dove Cameron), their younger brothers Joey (Joey Bragg) and Parker (Tenzing Norgay) and parents Pete (Benjamin King) and Karen (Kali Rocha).
The sneak preview will debut at 9:45 p.m. July 19, and The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from the episode. Liv and Maddie officially will premiere at 8 p.m. Sept. 15. (The first episode will be available Sept. 9 on Disney Channel on-demand and Watch Disney Channel.)
In the preview episode, Liv and Maddie reunite when Liv returns to Wisconsin after starring on a successful musical TV show in Hollywood. The Rooney sisters realize their opposing personalities put their bond to the test. While their parents play referee between the cool, confident Liv and the smart, athletic Maddie, their brothers capitalize on the chaos.
The clip features the sisters discussing their high school crushes — and the likelihood of a cute boy asking one of them to the school dance that weekend. As the scene depicts, twin siblings know everything about each other.
Liv and Maddie is created and executive produced by John Beck and Ron Hart (According to Jim). Andy Fickman, John Peaslee and Betsy Sullenger also are EPs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day